Monday, April 6, 2009

Pricing

All photography sessions are $200

*For a limited time, I am offering %25 off. Email me to book your fall session today

This price includes:

*Up to 1.5 hours of my time at the location of your choice. (there will be a travel fee for locations outside of the Fresno/Clovis area. Contact me for a travel quote)

*A full resolution disc of 20-40 (sometimes more depending on how big the group is and how many images were taken) creatively edited images taken from the session.

*Sessions are for single family units (for extended family shoots please contact me for pricing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP