Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Bowens

A couple weeks back I made good on a promise that I would take this families pictures. I was supposed to take some back in April and for one reason or another we were never able to schedule something :(. But alas, we were finally able to get together and and get some really cute shoots!! This is seriously one of the sweetest families you will meet and if you ask my son, their daughter Brooklyn is his best friend. It was so cute when I put these pictures on the computer and my son got a HUGE smile on his face and said......"That's Brooklyn, she looks pretty!" Anyways, I hope you like them Kira :)


Okay seriously, can you believe his eyes!! They really are that blue!! GORGEOUS!!



2 comments:

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP