Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just One from last night.....

I know, I know, enough already with the sneak peeks right!? Well I promise I will get a full post up soon, but since I only posted from one of my sessions yesterday, I thought it only fair to post one from the other :). So until I'm caught up with editing, here is one picture of a most BEAUTIFUL mother and daughter!




P.S. I am experimenting with my blog. So it may look a little messed up for the moment, trying to decide if I should go with another domain or not. Not really sure how I can get the template on here to work better for me. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! What an amazing shot. Love the moment you captured.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP