Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just to let you know.......

I apologize to those out there that are patiently waiting for their pictures. Pretty much everything that could go wrong with my families health has gone wrong in the past 2 weeks. For those of you who know my family, know very well that my two little girls ages 3 and 1 have very bad asthma. And when they get sick they ends up with all sorts of breathing problems. Well last week my one year old was down at Valley Children's Hospital in the ER with some breathing issues which then was past on (the illness that caused her breathing issues) to my 3 year old. Then at the end of last week my son brought home a lovely illness resembling some form of the flu, which has swept through my family......me included. Needless to say I am still not feeling well but am trying my hardest to take care of my family and finish my editing. So, once again thanks for your patience and understanding. Here is a picture to leave you with until I can get a full post up to show this wonderful family that I am working on their pictures and am pretty much done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP