Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The "H" kids.....what a bunch of CUTIES!!

So here is my first full post in quite some time! Sorry to those of you who I haven't gotten up on the blog yet. I am trying to catch up :). So these cutie are actually the nieces and nephews to one of my other clients and were in town visiting, and so they decided to squeeze in a little photo shoot. I really had a lot of fun with them and frankly, I took a TON of pictures!! I couldn't help myself they were just so photogenic! I'm pretty sure you will agree with me after seeing these. Anyway, I hope you like them Annaleesa!!



1 comment:

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP