Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello Beautiful Eyes.......

This little handsome guy is Noah. I had the pleasure of going out to take his pics awhile back, and lets just say that I got my workout for the day. He did NOT want to sit still. His momma even tried to bribe him with marshmallows which eventually got him to smile because he was using them to throw at me.....which he thought was pretty hilarious! When he did his big smile his dimples came out, which was ADORABLE. Oh and did I forget to mention his beautiful eyes. I think his parents are headed for a lot of girls knocking at the door for this little guy. I really had a lot of fun with this one and he kept me on my toes the whole time. Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP