Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh Yeah!!!!!!

Well just wanted to let you all know that I will be on vacation for the next 10 days until the 26th. So all emails will be answered when I return. It is my hubby's and my 7 year anniversary and he surprised me with a very special trip, wait for it.............kid free!! Don't get me wrong I will definitely miss my kids, but I am really excited to be getting away. A huge thanks to my sister and her family for taking the kids for us!! Until then, this is how I am feeling........



P.S. You know you are having a good time when you get to take a shot of full grown, mature adults jumping in the air! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP