Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gorgeous Heather

Okay so I have been wanting to dive into the senior picture market, and so I called up Heather to do some lovely modeling for me. Because really she is only a junior, but she of course indulged me. I had some serious fun traipsing through weeds and grass and running into some seriously scary looking spiders to get these pictures, but it was definitely worth it....they turned out great! How could they not with such a pretty girl?! Heather was so much fun to work with and I look forward to taking her real senior pictures next year!!









Just a couple of black and white for fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP