Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just for your Info.........

Well my husband has been trying to get me to shoot a wedding for a long time, and I keep telling him no because to me it's a little scary. The time has come that I am confident enough to take one on, I mean I've gone and helped my husband do them and occasionally I take a few shots. So, if you are interested in helping me shoot my first wedding please contact me. Because it is my first wedding I will be charging a fairly cheap price, for more details please email me.

Here are a few pictures I snapped while helping my husband at these weddings.











I know there aren't to many to look at, but that's because it's my husband who usually shoots the weddings. I just go along to help and every now and then get to pick up the camera and take a picture.


So there you have it folks the offer is on the table, if you would like to give me a shot then please feel free to contact me :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP