Monday, November 30, 2009

The Sorensens

This cute family is very good friends of ours, and we love to hang out with them!! We planned a photo shoot and ended up with not enough time on our hands, for reasons I will leave alone ;) At any rate, I think we got some really cute shots. Hope you like them Kimmy, you know I am always game for some more time with your ADORABLE kiddos!!





I will not disclose what his daddy was saying to get this sweet boy to smile and laugh, but lets just say that I was laughing pretty hard too!!







Could you not just die over this picture!! Seriously how cute!! She certainly loves her big brother!!
P.S. For some reason these pictures are showing up a little red on my internet, I'm not sure how to fix that when they look good in photoshop but not on here. So, if they look a little red to you sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I do love them! Can't wait to see them all! And you can be honest, the adult male subject in these photos was more interested in getting home to install his countertops than taking pictures with his family!! :) Thanks again!!! I'll make him do it again when little man #2 gets here!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP