Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Durans

Awhile back I got to get together with this sweet family and take some pictures for their Christmas cards. I happened to grow up with the Dad in this family, and for any of you that know him would agree when I say he is pretty hilarious. I had a lot of fun and got some great shots of their adorable little girl, who by the way has some seriously blue eyes.









I just had to post this next one, because even though she is crying, it is really cute. And to show you that she seriously only cried for this one second and then went right back to smiling.

I LOVE this last one! Soo cute!!

2 comments:

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP