Friday, March 12, 2010

A Long Time Coming

Well this post has been a very long time coming and for that I apologize to Jen. These darlings are my nephew and nieces. The only bad thing is that they live so far away and we see them not nearly enough =( On a good note they will be moving back soon!
I decided to do something a little different with these. I kind of went for a little buttery vintage look and I really like it! I hope you do. Hope you all have a HAPPY weekend!!


These next two pictures of some of my all time favorites!! Beautiful light, beautiful little girl, beautiful picture!!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the girl walking away from you is great. I met a woman in the MTC whose son sells his photos on the internet. He has a portfolio of pictures he takes that people pay a nominal fee for to use in their own advertising or whatever. She says he makes a lot of money this way. You should try that. I absolutely love these pictures and can see them on cards or something.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP