Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My not so baby, baby :)

The other day I was playing my new camera to test it's low light abilities, which by the way are AMAZING, and I was using my Claire as the test subject. She was being absolutely adorable and giving me some pretty cute pictures when it hit me like a ton of bricks. My baby is NOT so much a baby anymore! When and how did she grow up so fast?! All I know is that I just LOVE her to pieces. I just thought I would post a few of our little impromptu photo session. Her hair was not done and I didn't dress her up, but I just LOVE these!!





1 comment:

  1. Claire bear is adorable!!! Great pictures of her. I was thinking the other day how grown up she is too! Time flies so quickly. Love her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP