Monday, May 3, 2010

The Dockstaders

Awhile Back I went out to shoot the awesome D family. It was actually a little hot that day and by the end of the shoot I was actually sweating EEEWWW!! But I had a lot of fun with these guys trying to get Carson to just look at me and Grant to smile at me. The kids were troopers and I got some great shots of them! Thanks for letting me hang out for a little while!

The very next week I got to go take a few pics of Dalila's extended family (the Ortiz family). And as you can see they are a really fun family that doesn't take things too seriously.....my kind of people ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP