Monday, May 3, 2010

Seriously, could they be any more ADORABLE?!

These are the sweet angles of a good friend of mine and I just think they are the cutest kids EVER, of course next to mine;) !! Their Momma happens to be a great photographer as well, but is very modest and would never say so herself! I have been dying to get these kids in front of my camera for awhile and when their mom was game I jumped on the opportunity!! We had so much fun talking about photography and laughing as the sun was going down. We even had a little incident with some aggressive cows.....yikes!! Needless to say, I could have taken pictures of these beauties ALL night if the sun would have let me! Thanks Misti for indulging me and having your kids be my models for an evening!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP