Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Olsen Family

I have known momma and poppa Olsen for a very long time. They are seriously some of the sweetest people I know, and that goes for the entire family! I had the pleasure of going out to take some family pictures of this wonderful family because just this week some of them are moving away and they wanted to get a big group shot before they left. I had so much fun hanging out taking a million pics of these beautiful people, so sorry for the extremely long post of WAY to many pics but I couldn't help myself.

These are the proud parents/grandparents...........
of this fabulous family. Hope you Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Photog Blog Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Visits

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP